Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Few Things...

First and foremost, I've joined The Atheist Blogroll! You can see the blogroll in my sidebar. The Atheist blogroll is a community building service provided free of charge to Atheist bloggers from around the world. If you would like to join, visit Mojoey at Deep Thoughts for more information.

Secondly, sorry for my absence over the weekend, finals are fast approaching and I've been busy this weekend finishing revising my paper for Anthropology. I'll post it on here sometime in the following week if anyone would like to check it out.

Which brings me to my final point, as I said, finals are fast approaching, which makes me realize I might have picked a bad time to start a blog. Anyhow, I might not be able to post everyday like I would like too, and after finals I go on Holiday Break which means even less posting since I won't be taking my desktop with me home. But I will be posting some, so check back sometime for sure. Once next semester starts though, expect a LOT of posts.

TLDR; Atheist Blogroll FTW and expect absences.

0 comments:

Post a Comment